Our group accommodation is located in our wooden building “Thoma”. In this ecological place, using low energy, enjoy the solar water heater, the high temperature wood boiler, recovery of rainwater, treatment of wastewater in ponds…
Alternatively, if you feel it, take a walk on the paths surrounding our gardens, enjoy the view of our plants-with or without personal guide.
· 250 euros for a weekend (2 days)
· or for a midweek (5 days)
· Projection material, chairs and worktables available
For your accomodation:
· 20 euros/pers./night, breakfast included
· 25 euros/pers./night, breakfast included with use of the kitchen for the rest of the day
Including breakfast: homemade wholemeal bread from organic flour milled on – site, farm jams, cheese, fair trade coffee or tea.
Discount possible as from the 4th night!
The dorms are equipped as follows:
· Iris dormitory with 3 bunk beds (6 sleeps 90/200)
· Dorm Tournesol (sunflower) with 6 bunk beds (12 sleeps 90/200)
· Two showers and three sinks
· Two toilets
· Dorm Etoiles (Stars) with 2 bunk beds (4 sleeps 90/200) and 6 beds (6 sleeps 90/200)
Fitted sheet and pillowcases provided; warm blanket available.
Bring your own sleeping bag or other!
Our meals are made with products from our farm. Any third party additions are of organic origin
· Coffee break: 3 euros per person/break: homemade biscuits or fruit, tea or coffee
In case you prefer taking care of your own cooking, you may use our facilities in return we will charge you with 5 euros/person/day or 3 euros/person/meal.
· Rainwater filtered through reverse osmosis and elder-flower syrup with our meal
· Local beer and organic wine available (add charge)
Visit (3 euro/person) and/or participation in the work of the farm Arc–en–Ciel; presentation of natural cultivation techniques applied to our farm.
Housekeeping - Completion:
Our prices include cleaning. However, you are kindly requested to leave the house swept and cleared to leave, the dishes done, fitted sheets and pillowcases removed.
Our prices include energy costs (water, electricity, heating).
All prices are VAT included.
We can only rent for one night in case your booking also includes one or more meals. In case of private use of the kitchen, a minimum stay of two nights is requested!
The reservation will be only become effective after receipt of your deposit payment of 250 euros, which amount is payable to bank account no. BE92 9731 7203 8123. In case of cancellation of your reservation, this deposit is only recoverable in case we succeed in re-renting the room for which you are withdrawing.
Upon arrival, we also ask for a deposit of 500 euros which will be returned to you by bank transfer, at the latest one week after departure, after thorough inspection and approval of the inventory.
Please transfer your payment of the remaining balance at least 3 weeks before arrival.